The Nucleus Digitally Controlled Mixing Valve from Leonard Valve Company serves as the central monitor & control of a Domestic Hot Water System. The Nucleus Digitally Controlled Mixing Valve capabilities include:
- +/- 2°F Mixed Water Temperature in accordance with ASSE 1017-2009.
- +/- 2°F Mixed Water Temperature during periods of low or no system demand
- 0.5 GPM Minimum Flow with Continuously Operating Recirculation Pump
- Automatic Shutoff of Valve upon Cold or Hot Supply Failure
- System Setup & Commissioning from Nucleus Control Module–no PC or Laptop Required
- LCD Display & Sensor Indicators – Set Point Temperature & Actual Temperature
- BMS Interface – Native Support for Six Different Protocols including BACnet & Modbus
- Ethernet Connection for PC or LAN for Valve Programming or Interrogation
- Web Server to remotely monitor & control Nucleus Mixing Valve
- Data Logger – stores up to 30 days of temperatures, pressure & flows
- Nucleus is UL Listed & Approved to E484833. Eco-Mix Certified Lead Free Construction
Click here to learn more.